Thursday, April 14, 2005 ~KTV session at KBOX~ We are ever soo HAPPY!! think too blissfully MARRIED..
Presenting the pro singers COUPLE...RAT & wife!!
Annie smoking halfway...then i SNAPPED a shot.
I've to apologize that I'm feeling so SHAG and that I won't be able to write a long entry thus I shall abbreviate it. Just got back from supper with wife & her rat, and before that we spent the night singing away at Kbox. We were supposed to be clubbing at Black, however Sheena's poor bf out of the blue had a high fever, thus she needed to accompany him to the doctor's. On thinking that the queue at Chinablack must be drastically long, wife & I decided to drop our clubbing idea & head for KTV with RAT instead. Even though it was just the 3of us, we had a great time singing our S.H.E songs which is a MUST for wife & I, as well as a couple of crappy songs. Think RAT can join our gals' gang as we don't feel the least awkward with him the only guy with us. In contrast, we even prefer his company to some of our gfs! heh Wonder how wife & I can joke, laugh & chat non-stop even while singing, through out the ktv session for a gd 3hours! Having our KTV session ended, RAT drove us to have our supper at Outram, chatted & crapped till arnd 4plus then we headed home. So sad duck's on night shift tonight, otherwise he'll be able to join us & it'll be guaranteed more FUN! sigh..begin to miss him already..*sobb*
As for Tuesday, went meet Trots had our lunch at Far East 1st, then made use of my vouchers for some shopping. Poor Trots wanted a shoe so badly, but they only had the last pair sized 9 which was too oversized for her, therefore she nv bought anything eventually. After Trots left, met up with Annie to chill outside Cineleisure, we drank as we chatted & till arnd 8plus we parted, I went to meet my darling duck & her to work.
Likes:
dogs!
comedies!
my family!
My Trots!
my xiaoBai!
&
my galss!
Hates:
hyprocrites!
bitches!
dog abusers!
flirts!
People who don't keep their promises!!
Gamblerss!!!
About me:
One Loony freak,
Dog Fanatic,
Maximal Crybaby.
Loathe growing up,
Often laugh out loud,
Always disturbing n bullying my duck,
A blabbermouth who Tends to crap.