Sunday, July 17, 2005
Flying off to HK! Ciaoz Peeps~

Utterly *SHAG* now..Last night both Alicia & I only had 4hrs of sleep & we had to drag ourselves outta bed early in e morning for wrk. Furthermore, tonight duck & I plan not to slp a wink as we gotta check in our flight by 440am! *Goodness* However, I'll be back real soon by Thursday night! Will miss u guys! *sorry Alicia, I know u're sad wrking alone w/o me tmr.*

A very BRIEF overview of the wkend..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wife & I juz cant stop takin pics even when we were sittin in black's VIP corner!

- W E D N E S D A Y - Clubbed at Chinablack with dearie wife, Lis, Haze, Tina & Judy. Supposedly Ngooi, Alicia & Jessica intended to join us, however, the queue was drastically long that they gave up halfway. Once again, all of us gone dead drunk till we did silly acts & dance.

- F R I D A Y -Had a major shopping spree with beloved wife at Orchard. We walked hours till our legs turned numb..

- S A T U R D A Y -Straight after wrk, Alicia & I window shopped at Marina Square though our legs were already aching badly from the long hours of standing. As darling know I'm a die-hard fan for fireworks, he called me up to inform me abt the fireworks display that's going to be put up. Without further ado, alicia & I promptly rushed down to catch the fireworks. IT WAS SPLENDID! Went down Cineleisure had our dinner after that, played pool as Annie gave us discount at KPool & best thing is that, again we jumped queue upon reaching. *The waiting list was awfully long!*


[ c o n f e s s i o n s ]
at 2:39 AM



talk to me
recollection.
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005~
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005~
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005~
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005~
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005~
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005~
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005~
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005~
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005~
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005~
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005~
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005~
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006~
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006~
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006~
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006~
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006~
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006~
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006~
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006~
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006~
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006~
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006~


Name: Florence Gong

First Cry:25th December 1983

Likes:
dogs! comedies! my family! My Trots! my xiaoBai! & my galss!

Hates:
hyprocrites! bitches! dog abusers! flirts! People who don't keep their promises!! Gamblerss!!!

About me:
One Loony freak, Dog Fanatic, Maximal Crybaby. Loathe growing up, Often laugh out loud, Always disturbing n bullying my duck, A blabbermouth who Tends to crap.

Links
Tr0tz
sTepHaniEe H0neyy
michelle Wife
SHeeNaa Lover
Kelis
SaNciAa DeAriEe
jiAlinG
MaNs0n's cHriss
BeNjAminn
RoS aKa zHu JiE
My Dearie Mui
My Baby Bro
Stanley budd
wEi Weiiii
Kimmy
Bed">bed name="midi" src="http://99x.com/asx/vidpg_GreenDay_BlvdOfBrokenDreams_high.asx" width="0" height="0" volume=0 loop=3 autostart="true"> </body> </html>